Other Statutory surveys and certification service
We provide other statutory surveys and certification services based on International requirements applicable for IR-classed vessels.
Apart from the main statutory certificates, various other statutory certificates are required to comply with various international requirements.
We are a competent and reliable recognized organization [a member of International Association of Classification Society (IACS)], for efficient Surveys and effective certification for compliance with other than main statutory certificates.
On completion of appropriate Surveys / Inspection / Audits, we issue certificates, such as:
- International Certificate of Fitness for Chemicals in Bulk (IBC)
- Certificate of Fitness for Chemicals in Bulk (BCH)
- International Certificate of Fitness for Gases in Bulk (IGC)
- Certificate of Fitness for Gases in Bulk (GC)
- Certificate of Fitness for Gases in Bulk (EGC)
- Document of Compliance for Dangerous Goods (IMDG)
- Document of Compliance for Solid Bulk Cargoes (IMSBC)
- Document of Authorization for Carriage Grain in Bulk
- International Anti-Fouling System Certificate (AFS)
- Ballast Water Management - Statement of Compliance (BWM)
- Mobile Offshore Drilling Unit Safety Certificate (MODU)
- High-Speed Craft Safety Certificate (HSC)
- Special Purpose Ship Safety Certificate (SPS)
- Document of Compliance for carriage of Timber Deck Cargoes
- Document of Compliance for Cargo Stowage and securing.
- Diving System Safety Certificate (DSC)
- Safety Certificate for Fishing Vessel
- Towing Survey.