• To provide a clear understanding of Class (Hull & Machinery) and Statutory survey requirements and their objectives, scope, periodicity, typical findings, etc.
• To enable participants to effectively plan and coordinate Class (Hull & Machinery) and statutory surveys.
With the shortened port stays, the ship’s staff as well as shore-based technical managers are under increasing pressure to fulfil various survey requirements within the available windows. Better understanding of scope of survey requirements (Class and Statutory) will enable them to plan and prepare more effectively and meet the requirements
• Serving Superintendents, who wish to refresh and update their knowledge and understanding.
• Master Mariners and Chief Engineers, who are aspiring to serve as Superintendents in ship-owning/ ship-management companies.
• Management-level sea-faring officers wanting to acquire the perspective of the owner/ ship-manager.